Mattress Care Instructions
1. Remove the polythene bag before use to allow the mattress and base to breathe.
2. It is very important to turn your mattress from head to toe regularly to equalise the body impressions. The body impressions are formed because the premium quality filling layers conform to your body contour after some time. These body impression are a normal characteristic of premium bedding and indicate the comfort level is conforming to your body. These are not considered manufacturing defects.
3. Do always use a quilted protected pad (Slumberland brand recommended) on your mattress to avoid stains and soiling.
4. Leave your bed free from bed clothes for several hours each week. Slumberland bed has special ventilators to induce movement of fresh air in and out of the mattress freely. Clean air helps to keep the mattress hygienic and dry inside. This will provide you a cool and comfortable sleep.
5. Do always use a mathcing Slumberland divan base to give you the correct support and comfort, as this will help your mattress to last longer than other combinations.
6. Make sure all castors and glides are screwd on tightly and checked periodically.
Easy Steps for Turning Your Mattress