Why Sleep Is Important
Just as proper nutrition and exercise are necessary for excellent health, sleep is also equally essential. Sleep is indeed important to:
● Help you recharge and feel your best
● Sustain good health and overall well-being
● Help the body to consolidate the day’s learning into memory
● Improve your ability to absorb and recall everyday skills
● Reduce stress and make you more productive
Because you can’t always get all the sleep you need, you should strive to get most out of your sleep you do get. An uncomfortable mattress can cob you of sleep, causing you to toss and turn and prevent you from deriving the full benefit of your time in bed. Sleeping in a mattress that meets your needs for comfort, support and space can help you sleep better.